Friday, September 11, 2009

working at home and missing me amor

  
 

I am behind schedule in completing my readings. I am supposed to finish reading Homer's Iliad quite a long time ago, but reading the epic poem is just never my style. So now I shall look for the modern translation version instead of the classical one. My last reading of classical english was Shakespeare's. Might be the age catching up left me with no patience on reading classicals. Sigh. Apart from Iliad, I am a quarter way of finishing up The Life of Hillary Rodham Clinton. I didn't understand why I purchased that book in the first place when I was actually looking for Michelle Obama for sarah ain. The next book is gonna be Al Qarni's Don't Be Sad (malay version) for my 'santapan rohani'.

That reminds me of I need to go to PJ Digital Mall to get a replacement for the broken microphone this weekend to skype meamor. Sitting on my study table is meamor's very young picture which will keep me smiling whenever I had my eyes set on it. Oh how I miss him...

Tak tidur seinci pun malam tadi, hope I can still stand a fresh mind today.

No comments:

Post a Comment