Monday, September 14, 2009

'makan students, tidur students' syndrome

 
aina zzzzzz
 
 Will the the whole stretch of the green house block have a grand new look of student centre?
  
Will this vacant land be ready to house sports event early next year?
 

I am staying up late again to review a paperwork to be discussed by the management tomorrow. The presentation of tomorrow's paper is very important to me and also in particular to the students of this campus. I have been even busier since my transfer to the new office. I owe apologies to DH, me amor (who has left for Hamilton), my daughter and my mak. Sorry that I had promised to allocate more time to the family since there is no more out station and overseas trips with my new appointment, but the fact is that I had been busier locking myself in this study room doing thinking and some studies pertaining to student affairs. Especially mak, sorry I had not been a good daughter - especially when mak needed someone to talk to - when her health was deteriorating..Thank you DH for reminding me to solat every time I seemed to forget about 'time'. Thank you Aina for keeping mama company in this chilled room tonight. I'll find more time....I'll try...when there's a will, there's a way...

I hope and pray that the student and sports centres will materialize in 3 months time with tomorrow's management approval. Hopefully by January next year I am able to see again the 'many happy faces' of students (as in Adib's facebook album - iftar jama'e) and this time in a larger scale during the launching of the said centres. I hope then I am able to make the SRC finally understand all my 'pressuring' gestures that some of them find hard to 'endure'.

It's ramadhan, I pray the Almighty God will grant the above wishes as they were derived from a good and an honest intention. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment