Wednesday, September 16, 2009

berbuka with friends 3 days in a row



I had my berbuka at Tesco JM Briyani today with the one and only sweet lady whom I knew sharing the same birth date with me (but of course we're of different years). I am a dragon who wished to be a leopard and a lion at enthusiam ?! while she is a replica of perempuan melayu terakhir! Both of us are truly piscean - ultra sensitive creatures which she called as having the extra extra sense. Actually we didn't plan to berbuka together. I drove the sweet lady back to Shah Alam after we both attended a meeting in the BJ Campus. All the way in the car we had lively and lovely chats about work and people minus the gossips?! The rain poured heavily and the traffic jam was real bad. We reached near Kelab Shah Alam past the berbuka time. So we drove to Tesco, had a mug of orange each while walking in search of a decent restaurant. We had to queue until about 8.15 to be seated at JM Briyani.(The last time I drove alone back home to Shah Alam from BJ, I had almost fallen asleep while on the moving wheels. I had a short nap at Elmina only to be awaken at half past 7 - past the berbuka time)

Yesterday I had my berbuka with Dr Nasser and the gang from Marketing, Corp Comm and International at Grand Bluewave Hotel hosted by Dr Nasser. He will be leaving the university to join another one in Bangi. I guess he views the grass over there is greener than here. Good luck Dr Nasser, I hope to see you there one day - a step higher on the ladder (you know what I mean!). After the good berbuka I joined a bunch of dedicated students in a meeting on organizing an Eid Fitr celebration at the university which ended at 12.05am. I think if I am a wakil rakyat, at the rate I am going now, I might secure the next election seat!


Kesian DH, mak and aina for those 3 days I've been away for berbuka...


a good song the amisoens sang together in genting highlands last year

No comments:

Post a Comment