Saturday, August 29, 2009

sleepy faces at khulafa with slr, pda, psp, earphones, wifi and blog

Me and Aina were awaken from sleep by DH who wanted to night-outing at our usual night hanging place. Khulafa is so 'berhantu' that we simply can't resist. Cladded in  tees and track bottoms,  DH drove us (me, Aiman and Aina) to Section 20 Khulafa. Though sleepy we did serve ourselves with tandoori, nan and fried maggi alongside teh tarik, iced-milo, teas and rose syrups!

While listening to oldies like Nina Simone's Ne me quitte pas (if you go away), Once's Dealova, Dewa's Pupus, Freddie Aguilar's Anak, Search & Inca's Jangan Pisahkan, Celine Dion's Titanic and Broery's Widuri (boy! this song reminds me of 'Kamek' - my former boss whom NZ said menjengkelkan!), I managed to update my blog. I should go not only fat but also deaf listening to loud-played songs via earphone plugged into my ears should this became my nightly routine. And I surprised not only DH but also some of the mamak's guests and waiters by taking shots from my slr camera (in the wee hours and at the mamak's, who would imagine?!).

Lastly listening to Sudirman's haunting Senja Berulang Senja at a friend's posting via http://mama.nuraina.com/?p=3718, I feel like crying. Wherever you are now friend (in Kelantan i believe) I miss you!

2 comments: