Thursday, August 27, 2009

kak nilam's final journey

We just came back from Petaling Jaya near Jalan Othman visiting almarhumah Kak Norilam, whom I affectionately called Kak Nilam and her family to extend our condolences. I shall always have good memories of her being a devoted muslim, good-hearted and strong lady, a good cake maker and a person of pure lady-like qualities. We rushed to her home upon receiving phone call from Abang Wan informing of her demise. Abang Wan is Kak Nilam's brother-in-law who work in the same university as I do - thank you Abang Wan for the early news. Kak Nilam is a sister-in-law to my cousin brother, Nordin. Although me and Kak Nilam are 16 years of age apart but our families have been observing close contacts through visits especially during the hari rayas.

Semoga roh beliau dicucuri rahmat dan ditempatkan di kalangan insan yang solehah. Amin. Alfatihah..

No comments:

Post a Comment