Thursday, December 11, 2008

New Leadership For New Year!

Finally, after the exco meeting yesterday the CM announced the appointment of three new DVCs for the university - two renowned academicians from one public university and a professor from internally. Am I glad? To be frank I don't really know. But I am really looking forward to a rebranding of image program for the university at my best again under the leadership of the trio. What about the VC - when will he arrive? It has been a real hot seat ever since...

Well, few weeks back I was introduced to a DG of a government think tank institution by a professor whom I highly respect. She is looking for a marketing and event management person. So I e-mailed my CV (the last one prepared was about five years ago when I applied for my current job!). So last Tuesday, I attended the interview appointment (or I regard it rather as exchange of views) with its CEO, DG and ADG. The institution colonial building is located on top of a serene hilly area. I quite enjoyed the session with the DG and ADG. The CEO was rather cold towards me - but browsing though the net on his biography I think I could understand why. Anyway, isn't it the variety of people that add colors to this world?

Whatever the outcome of the above, think positive I told myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment