Sunday, November 15, 2009

attended a wedding by lake titiwangsa




I have always enjoyed attending dh's family and relatives' gatherings. Although I am an 'in-law', all the time they made me feel welcome as part of the family. I enjoyed the teasings, jokes and laughters - they are all still the same (i've been married to dh and known his big families for more than 20 years!). Doctors, engineers, businessmen, accountants, lecturers, teachers, drivers, odd-jobbers, pensioners etc etc are all behaving alike - full of humbleness and ukhwah. I very much hope meamor and his generation will follow suit.. no matter what their backgounds are and how far their distance apart..

And when its time for us to leave for home..while waiting for Aina who strolled around the lake.. I became the subject of dh's photography!





No comments:

Post a Comment