Saturday, November 14, 2009

remembering a beloved teacher



I was hardly fifteen.. being cared and loved by a new teacher.. somebody i have never known before. All the love, guidance, presents, attention she has given me, sacrifices she has made for me and her loving memories can never be matched till now and which I can never repay.. she even addressed herself as mama.. how touching..

How ingratitude and naive I was to just let go and forgotten them all these while.. it takes only now (so long after) for me to really understand and appreciate.. sorry so much cikgu maria .. but there were other unavoidable circumstances also..

It is my wish now that we will meet again.. i just met my old friends (cikgu maria's other students).. they helped me to realize it.. i am now in student affairs dealing with students of adolescent age.. and one has made me realized it..

God has given me such a lot.. i should be giving out some also..

These are some memories linked to cikgu maria.. so sweet and beautiful..







One of cikgu maria's poem which i still can memorize which carries a lot of pain inside..

 
ku titip pesan surat rindu pada angin menderu




No comments:

Post a Comment