Sunday, October 4, 2009

a mute wife and a deaf husband


 
 

 

It had passed midnight and i am still with the laptop working on the international conference to be held at the end of this month. On dh's invitation, I gladly answered yes, grabbed my scarf and followed him heading for  dataran shah alam for a char kuey tiau, otak2 and hot plain tea. The last time we came here was like more than 1 year ago before me amor leaving for canada. While eating and watching manchester u vs sunderland (dh is a fan of chelsea while I am of man u's) on the screen, we discussed about young men in general, their behavioral and needs, likes and dislikes. My cellphone buzzed at 1.35am, my, with a message from an src - he was still awake at this wee hours? We then had a good laugh mimicking a mute wife and a deaf husband. He still can insult me 'crazy' with his sign language - but I was just not in the mood to 'pay' him for that! Initially I was just mooting up the idea of a happy marriage - that is between a mute wife and a deaf husband. But then we thought it would be very deadly boring - its the whispers, sweet talks and quarrels that add salt and pepper to a husband/wife relationship! Really?



1 comment: